Delivery Methodology Delivery Management Why us?
We have a process that works. Each Customer needs are unique impacting the cost and delivery time of a project. Our process makes sure that all the IT needs of our customer are captured and a solution is delivered on-time and on-budget.
In our commitment to providing an efficient, cost effective and high quality solution to our customers we use several tools like Business Process Mapping (to define the activities of a business process), SIPOC (to map measure and improve the boundaries of a process) and Gantt chart (to illustrate the project schedule and work breakdown structure), to name a few.
Edgilent’s development methodology called AgileEdge is based on a collaborative development model where:
- Agile is the software development methodology
- Client resources are free to participate in our development activities
- Iterative and incremental
- Tightly managed and controlled
- Built-in QA processes throughout the lifecycle